About NX-4 (fixed installation)
The new visual standard
Experience the new visual standard in indoor LED displays—Barco’s all-new NX-4. With its revolutionary black LED, the NX-4 delivers more contrast and deeper black levels than any other product on the market.
But the new Black LED is only one element that makes the NX-4 unique. Key advances in base materials, mechanical design and color processing have raised the bar of LED displays to new heights of image quality.
- Phenomenal black levels
- 4,000:1 contrast ratio
- 2,000 NIT brightness
- 16-bit color processing
- Replaceable shaders
- Consistent uniformity
- High Definition-ready
- Modular creativity
Black and bright—an elegant contradiction
Experience the new visual standard in indoor LED displays: true black at 2,000 NIT brightness, with a contrast ratio of 4,000:1.
- Black silicon resin (instead of traditional white epoxy) produces a sheer black surface.
- Replaceable “light trap” shaders eliminate ambient reflection.
- Ultra black exterior casting blends components into a single, uniform color.
16-bit color processing
16-bit processing generates 281 trillion colors and superior grayscales for breathtaking new levels of depth and detail.
Consistent uniformity over time
NX series retains 75% brightness at 60,000 hours. Three key advancements pre-empt the LED aging process:
- Advanced LED coloration achieves higher brightness at lower temperatures, resulting in less stress and longer life.
- Black silicon resin (instead of traditional white epoxy) maintains consistency under heat and humidity.
- Advanced tri-color calibration and stricter measuring standards achieve precision uniformity and extended endurance.
Each NX tile features an 8x9 aspect ratio, for quick 16x9 setups. Expand 10 tiles by 20 for precise 1920x1080 resolution (original HD).
Creativity, 4-way data connection, front/back service
Each NX tile separates into nine modules, enabling creative designs. Revolutionary 4-way data connection links tiles from all directions (instead of traditional “snaking”) for more robust reliability, faster start-up of large displays, and rapid hot-swap of tiles (front and back serviceable).