About ILite 8
The Barco ILite 8 LED display module offers an 8 mm resolution but follows the high quality standards set by the high resolution ILite 6 LED display. The ILite 8 scores high on light output, color uniformity, contrast, flexibility but offers also seamless pictures.
This LED display module is ideal for solutions that require small daylight displays as of 2,5 sqm and more but focus less on resolution.
FeaturesFlexibility through modularity
- The modular concept guarantees optimal flexibility and seamless pictures. State-of-the-art mechanical design allows servicing of the modules from the back as well as the front of the display. Built-in ‘intelligence’ enables auto-configuration and hot-swapping of tiles without interrupting the performance of the display.
- Software remote monitoring and ‘Hot Swapping’ of tiles during performance to ensure maximum reliability and minimum time to repair.
- Extreme reliability of components, lifetime color compatibility with future Barco display tiles and a unique software upgrade path ensure optimal performance over time.
- The ILite’s stunning resolution and high fill factor provides shorter viewing distance, smoother picture and unique performance.
- ‘No compromise’ product development towards optimal picture quality from all viewing angles and under all ambient light conditions. The best LED components available worldwide provide Barco with maximum direct brightness and a true 50% brightness at 145° horizontal and vertical angles, addressing ‘Color Shift’ issues.
- Barco’s proprietary System Color Signature and True Color Reproduction technologies offer accurate color rendering throughout the lifetime of the display and self adjusting image uniformity across time.
- Barco’s leading-edge technology implemented in the ILite series distributes the video signal for processing inside each individual tile. This delivers perfect video and PC data performance over the entire display regardless of size, shape or resolution.